[kictanet] : Re: Failed States Index 2012 - Kenya #16, Somalia

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Jun 21 20:10:36 EAT 2012

Dr. Nyanchama, you have the power. Ali Hussein has been talking about "soft
power" for a while now. And that is what every citizen has. Don't forget
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" and
Mahatma Gandhi's “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they
fight you, then you win.”

If we have a concrete plan and sturdy on the harm of NGOs, we  will
convince the government to regulate. And who is the government if it is not
you and me?

I reiterate, It would be good if we can borrow a leaf from our brothers
South of the Limpopo

--