[kictanet] Looking for Journalist

James Mbugua jgmbugua at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:50:14 EAT 2012

This guy was identified.

Read nairobitech.blogspot.com

Cheers

On Friday, June 8, 2012, Gilda Odera <godera at skyweb.co.ke> wrote:
> Hi Liko,
>
> Not found them yet but will definitely find them with help of technology.
Let's put social media to use and demonstrate how to curb such crime.
> I have a name- Luke Githinji is the person. Seems to pose as a journalist
but must double up. Google gives some more information on him.
> Thanks.
>
> Gilda

https://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/agostal%40gmail.com

for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.

online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and bandwidth,
share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.