[kictanet] WCITleaks just launched

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Jun 7 04:28:38 EAT 2012

Grace

Thanks for sharing. The very fact that 'nobody' knows what these documents/proposals contain smack of duplicity and a 'whiff of corruption'. I'm perfectly willing (in fact will be glad and sigh with relief) if I'm proven wrong.

Does someone at CCK who may have a password to the ITU protected section of the site share with us? Anyone who served in GAC (Governmental Advisory Committee) at ICANN may have access to these documents?

We must not forget that the very nature of the Internet and Telecommunications today (it's freedom or the illusion of it) is what has fostered the incredible innovation and transparency in both private and governmental circles.

Ali Hussein

+254 773/713 601113

Sent from my iPhone®