[kictanet] Return from laggard land

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 08:05:22 EAT 2012

Hi Listers,

I decided to join the majority laggards for a while as I re-evaluated my previous actions, it has been a rewarding time and I have been able to re-energise especially for the task ahead of gunning for the now officially vacant post of Post Master General.

The phone call that made me withdraw did not scare me at all, as some might have imagined, the cowardly caller is well known to me and I can take him and his masters on any time.  What the phone call did was trigger an overdue need for me to reflect upon my position on many issues which has helped me realise that I need to pick my battles, carefully.

So good bye to my laggard friends for keeping me company over the past few weeks as rearmed i return to the battlefield, retreat is not surrender.

Twende kazi ya kuchukua kiti cha mku wa posta.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor