[kictanet] Why It’s So Hard for Software Developers To Get Loans

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Jul 30 05:24:59 EAT 2012

Agreed Liko.

Good article which makes solid (but boring?) suggestions on what Techpreneurs should do to ensure success.

This is a wake up call in the next phase of making all this pent up innovation and hard work pay off.

Soft Skills are as important as the hardcore skills of making apps and other ICT services and products actually work. Even Facebook is now being judged by the adult matrix of   monetization. Looking at their latest investor presentation I found it fascinating that they are now keeping a close eye on a key financial matrix first made famous by mobile service providers - ARPU (Average Revenue Per User).

Ali Hussein

+254 773/713 601113

Sent from my iPhone®