[kictanet] KIRDI in onslaught of local products - re Jua Kali

Dick Omondi Dick.Omondi at ke.airtel.com
Sat Jul 28 16:14:05 EAT 2012

I guess this is where the collaboration of management and business disciplines set in; assembly to engineers and marketing and positioning to marketers..and on and on...to make the great positioning that Kenya needs to continue its breakthrough into the international arena.

Dick Omondi | Head of PR and Communication | Airtel Kenya | S : (+254) 73 11 00 00 | D: (+254) 73 41 11 37 9 | M : (+254) 73 70 48 00 9

http://africa.airtel.com/kenya | Parkside Towers, Mombasa Road. P.O. Box 73146, City Square 00200, Nairobi Kenya