[kictanet] Announcing the Computer Software Patents seminar and training workshop, 14-15 August

Isaac Rutenberg iruten at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:32:29 EAT 2012

Dear Listers,

This is to formally announce "To Patent or Not To Patent: Protecting
Intellectual Property in the ICT Industry," a Seminar and Workshop
scheduled for 14-15 August, at Strathmore University.

We will be answering two questions: (1) Can I patent software in Kenya (and
should I be able to)? and (2) How do I protect my intellectual property in
the ICT industry?

We now have a website for the! Goto:
http://www.strathmore.edu/sls/cipit/index.html

Tickets for the seminar/workshop are on sale at iHub and Strathmore.  Buy
them before August 14 to save 50%.

The seminar is generously sponsored by Kenya ICT Board and by Google.

I hope to see you all there!!

Kind regards
Dr. Isaac Rutenberg

--