[kictanet] The Death of Landlines?

Philip Adar philip.adar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 16:12:56 EAT 2012

Washington,
KPLC provide self defense to their cables/transformers by the just
depending on the very nature of the service they offer! I thief would need
a window of "power black-out" to harvest the transformer or power cables;
otherwise the thief will be fried in seconds!

TKL does not have that advantage. You cannot compare the two.

Regards
Philip