[kictanet] Fwd: Coat of arm (Lions not dragons)

Warigia Bowman warigia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:14:47 EAT 2012

I like the jogoo.

anyway, I think that the original coat of arms should stay stable. It is a
historical artistic document. Just the fact that Kenya has a coat of arms
is an aspect of belonging to the commonwealth.

:-)

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Kivuva <Kivuva at transworldafrica.com> wrote:

> Dr. Waudo, I think the Jogoo is part of our heritage, although in future
> some of the component of the coat of arms will have to pave way for modern
> realities. in 1963, Agriculture was the mainstay of our economy, while now,
> the service sector and tourism has surpasses that.
>
> --
> lordmwesh
>
> On 19 July 2012 19:37, waudo siganga <emailsignet at mailcan.com> wrote:
>
>>   ile jogoo ya baba na mama haiwezi kuondolewa now that we are
>> multi-party?
>>
>>  On Thu, Jul 19, 2012, at 06:50 AM, Esther Wanjau wrote:
>>
>>   Dear listers,
>>
>> Attached please find the correct coat of arms to be use by all government
>> ministries and departments.  It should be lions and not dragons.
>>
>> Esther Wanjau
>> Directorate of e-Government
>> Presidency & Cabinet Affairs Office
>>
>> email: esther.wanjau at kenya.go.ke
>>
>>  The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform
>>
>>  KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors
>>
>> Email had 2 attachments:
>>
>>    - coat of arm.png
>>      69k (image/png)
>>    - Dragons coat of arms.png
>>      56k (image/png)

> ______________________
> Mwendwa Kivuva
> For
> Business Development
> Transworld Computer Channels
> Cel: 0722402248
> twitter.com/lordmwesh
> www.transworldAfrica.com  | Fluent in computing
> kenya.or.ke | The Kenya we know

Dr. Warigia Bowman
Assistant Professor
Clinton School of Public Service
University of Arkansas
1200 President Clinton Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201
wbowman at clintonschool.uasys.edu
http://democratizingegypt.blogspot.com

Warigia Bowman
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1479660