[kictanet] Insufficient resources, training mar Sh320m digital villages plan

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Jul 17 18:08:25 EAT 2012

Crystal

At today's EAIGF I raised the issue of Universal Access and the linkages
that may be created with the Pasha Centres.

The Good Doctor (Ndemo) was very forthcoming in elaborating on this point
and raised another issue that we all must address. The issue of
content.Local Content.

In my humble opinion there must be a mix of private and public partnership
for this noble project to work. As much as I am a business person and
driven by the profit motive we must also appreciate at all times the role
Government and NGOs play.

On the issue of the Universal Access Fund I wasnt really satisfied with the
answer I got from Dr.Ndemo..Unless I missed a part of the answer?

Ali Hussein