[kictanet] Kenya IGF

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 17:19:33 EAT 2012

Thnx Hon. Eng. Okundi,

Indeed we are even happier that "younger Turks" exist in Kenya who are willing to take these initiatives beyond our original imagination. To me this is a clear demonstration that Our* initial contributions and efforts did not go to waste. This is the stuff that legacies are made off :-)

walu.
nb: Our* = many others whom I cannot mention for fear of leaving out one of them :-). The point is Kenya/EA IGF was conceptualized and delivered by quite a number of guys beyond Alice and Walu. I can only say the list included both local and international partners.