[kictanet] SLOW INTERNET

Moses Muya mouzmuyer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 17:09:54 EAT 2012

Great! Thank you sir for the response. However, as this post suggests, I am not referring to the 'small' cable cuts done supposedly by ISPs to their competitors in acts of sabotage. What I refer to is marine cable damage(EASSY,TEAMS,LION, e.t.c) which have a greater effect on Kenyans. Are the shipping companies just allowed to get away with a simple 'sorry we didn't ' know - while Kenyans suffer the consequences?