[kictanet] Huawei picked for Sh6bn fibre optic deal

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Jul 12 19:11:52 EAT 2012

Walu

Except for the fact that maybe the Chinese are doing this through a loan?
Who pays the piper calls the tune kind of thing?

Ali Hussein

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Walubengo J <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Daktari,
>
> thanx for answering on behalf of e-Gov.  Your response does sound sensible
> - except for the fact that we do have many suppliers locally who can do
> what Huawei are doing.   Wananchi, Jamii, AccessKenya all them do have the
> experience of burying, splicing and activating fiber...
>
> But then again, we all seem to like things foreign :-)
>
> walu.

*Ali Hussein|Managing Partner*

*
*Telemedia Africa
Azania Technology Group

Chaka Court, Argwings Kodhek Road

P O Box  14556-00100

Office: +254 737 751409

Cell:     +254 773/713 601113

*Nairobi, Kenya*

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

"You generally hear that what a man doesn't know doesn't hurt him, but in
business what a man doesn't know does hurt.". - E. St. Elmo Lewis, member,
Advertising Hall of Fame