[kictanet] much ado about migration but small steps on the ground...

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Tue Jul 10 17:46:17 EAT 2012

Gitau,
All the requirements you ask were published.  If none of the Digital
Migration Committee member on this list does not post them, I will by
tomorrow.  All imports of STBs must be type approved by CCK and must meet
the minimum requirement.  KEBS was given the requirements and cannot
release anything that does not meet local standards.

Ndemo.