[kictanet] Fw: RE: Survey on Internet Voting and Polling Station Voting in Kenya

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 18:15:47 EAT 2012

Now that Kenya might go e-Voting this year (http://tinyurl.com/7dbctnl) why not support the researcher below as she figures out it it will work or not.

walu.

--- On Fri, 1/27/12, Maina Olembo <maina.olembo at cased.de> wrote:

From: Maina Olembo <maina.olembo at cased.de>
Subject: RE: Survey on Internet Voting and Polling Station Voting in Kenya
To: jwalu at yahoo.com
Date: Friday, January 27, 2012, 3:04 PM

    Hallo,

        I would like to ask for a few minutes of your time.

        I am carrying out a study as part of doctoral research on
        Internet voting and polling station voting in Kenya. The goal of
        this study is to gain insight on perceptions of polling station
        voting and Internet voting.

        If you would like to participate, please click on the link
        below:

    Fill

        out questionnaire

    The password is internet.

        Thank you in advance for your time and interest.

        Your input is invaluable.

    --
Maina M. Olembo
Doctoral Researcher

Center for Advanced Security Research Darmstadt
TU Darmstadt
Department of Computer Science
Building S2|02
Hochschulstraße 10