[kictanet] Interesting Piece ...

Daniel Waweru daniel.waweru at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 00:46:08 EAT 2012

Asante sana. It's good to hear you like KI. And that really was an
excellent piece, even though I say so myself. (I'm a
cognitivist<http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/research/emotion/cemhp/documents/dalgleish_bramham.pdf>about
emotions---so I'm not sure I can follow the author all the way, but
it's a v. good piece).

We also published another
piece<http://www.kenyaimagine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2799&catid=269:review&Itemid=227>,
from Binyavanga Wainaina in 2009, which spoke to something very similar.
This time, it was the centrality of vocation. See what you think.

Daniel Waweru
www.kenyaimagine.com
Art and analysis; debate and opinion.