[kictanet] Interesting Piece ...

Daniel Waweru daniel.waweru at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 00:38:27 EAT 2012

Yes. I had email from a Zambian who had a long go at explaining why the
piece was very unpopular, even with Zambians. One of the things I was told
was that the Walter was clearly fictional. Perhaps I ought to have worked
it out for myself.

Anyway. Here's a very nice Zambian response:
http://www.thoughtleader.co.za/archbishoptutufellows/2012/01/25/a-zambians-response-to-you-lazy-intellectual-african-scum/

Daniel Waweru
www.kenyaimagine.com
Art and analysis; debate and opinion.