[kictanet] Interesting Piece ...

godera at skyweb.co.ke godera at skyweb.co.ke
Thu Jan 26 11:46:19 EAT 2012

Daniel,

I am not sure why you find it surprising to see such an article.
The only difference between Walter and many others of his kind is that he is
brave enough to speak it aloud. That does not change what many others think-
they think the same.
There is only one solution- TO ACT.
We all know what ails our lovely continent, what needs to be done, what we are
capable of etc.
Time to act. Less talk, more action.
It is the same practice in various aspects: whether it is black vs white, rich
vs poor, one ethnic tribe vs another- the more dominant one takes advantage of
the perceived "weaker" one. It is up to the "weaker" one to rise up and turn the
tables around.
Look at the case here in Kenya. The majority are in the "poorer" bracket but
always used by the rich to help them remain in their powerful positions.
The masses are yet to learn they have the power in their hands to bring about
the change they want rather than blame the rich for exploiting them.
It is the same mockery Walter is giving in the article.
Why give anyone a chance to trample on you? Instead of moaning, we should simply
rise up and turn the tables around! Let us have the last laugh!

My two cents.

Gilda Odera

Colony<http://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Kenya_s_warning.html?id=8a0vAAAAIAAJ>)