[kictanet] Interesting Piece ...

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 15:43:17 EAT 2012

Ha ha ha ha ha,

Liko seems there are more mad men in this market place apart from myself, welcome to the club.

(When the inmates are more than the outmates the whole world becomes an asylum)

Listers, where the word Zambia appears replace it with Kenya, where Lusaka appears replace it with Nairobi and where Kalingalinga appears replace it with Kibera, the context of the message remains valid.

Dr. Ndemo its time to start supplying those of us on the list with guava juice and marketing to us footballs from your young men in the village for our forthcoming campaigns.

Mr. Kibati, its time to send those phds in the vision 2030 secretariat to  Gikomba, industrialisation will not happen on the eve of 2030 it is a process that begins where we are now.

Mr. Kukubo, the solution to our problems are known and the solution is right here not on the beaches of Italy, the marine cable is an interesting solution and so is Konza but unless we are the ones driving the use we remain lazy.  Lets stop fêteing mediocrity by funding ideas.

I have not read such a revetting post in a long time, I hope it will prick our consciences and spur us into action.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor