[kictanet] Fw: The African Executive Issue 352

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Wed Jan 18 09:04:10 EAT 2012

FYI.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: The Editor <editor at africanexecutive.com>
To: mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 10:34 PM
Subject: The African Executive Issue 352

    18 - 25 January
2012

 Articles in
this Issue
 Write to the Editor
 Subscribe Now!
 Unsubscribe
 Our
Contacts

-	ADVERTISEMENTS -                 ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE

Global Energy
Security: Africa’s Strategic Importance
Observers indicate that rivalry is slowly leading to
militarization of policies by energy importers towards the continent. Libya
became the first casualty of this rivalry in 2011. [Read
More]

Nigeria: The Fuel
Subsidy Dilemma
No matter what happens, Goodluck Jonathan will be the biggest
loser at the end of the day. [Read
More]

Vibrant Economy: Is
Africa on Track?
Lack of clear stipulated employment and investment policies in
Africa has made many foreign investors to repatriate a big percentage of
profits back to their home countries [Read
More]

Gabon: Aman Resorts
Invests in Green Tourism
By 2020, Gabon aims to attract 100,000 tourists per year from
the mid-range and high-end sectors. [Read
More]

Leadership: Why Can't
Kenya's Middle Class Deliver?
Kenya, with confronted with global challenges, has no choice
but to produce a leader who will defend her national interests. [Read
More]

Uganda LRA: Who is
Fooling Who?
For Museveni, the Northern Uganda conflict is but an
extravaganza bonanza. [Read
More]

Ghana:Sekondi
Industrial Estate May Endanger  CDB Loan
An alert on serious matters that come up on the China
Development (CDB) loan facility in Ghana. [Read
More]

African Farmers Must
Dump Organic Farming
With 60% of the World’s untilled arable land, low uptake in
farming technology gives wealthy nations the excuse to grab land on the
continent.... [Read
More]

About Eastern Africa
Sister Cities
Mission: To promote peace and economic prosperity in Africa
through mutual respect, understanding, cooperation and city twinning. [Read
More]

Significance of
China's Construction of the African Union Headquarters
China will report lengths and breadths of its infrastructural
projects and exchange programs among others. Will an African report simply
have a "thank you" note? [Read
More]

ICTs and Environmental
Safety
Human wildlife conflict in Amboseli National park has been
reduced drastically by the use of information and communication technology
[Read
More]

Risk Governance in
Banking
Risk management has a direct impact on performance. A bank
needs to be both profitable and well risk-managed. Its level of
profitability matters as much to the public as its profile of risk
management. [Read
More]

WRITE TO THE EDITOR

We are always glad to hear from you and our team takes the
contents of the letters we receive seriously in order to ensure that the
magazine is beneficial to you.  Do not hesitate to write to us and make our services better. You can do this
through editor at africanexecutive.com.
SUBSCRIBE NOW!

Subscribe to The African Executive magazine now to start your
business relationship with us by CLICKING HERE
UNSUBSCRIBE

We use your feedback to improve our magazine so that it is
beneficial to you. However, should you still want to unsubscribe, please CLICK HERE
OUR CONTACTS

The African Executive - P.O. Box 135-00100 G.P.O Nairobi KENYA
Phone: 254202731497 - Cel: 254733823062 - Fax: 254202723258 - Email:
editor at africanexecutive.com