[kictanet] Government website Hacking incident a crying shame

lordmwesh lordmwesh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:43:39 EAT 2012

Do the people charged with maintaining these websites diligent enough to
upgrade the JOOMLA code when new security updates are released?

Can we have a government paper on which FLOSS CMS can be used on government
websites, and how often they are upgraded?

IF 50% of these government institutions are ISO certified, and they pledge
to maintaining managable Quality Systems, are we saying that the ISO
certification is a sharm, and KEBS, SGS et-al are doing a bogus job?

Just unthinking loud

--
Mwendwa Kivuva