[kictanet] Google's Antics on Mocality

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:10:10 EAT 2012

For those who did not read it clearly.... This is a very smart
statement..... implicating "people" not Google... of doing evil....

Not for some of us to spin it into a Google admission of guilt.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115264064268941645500/posts/WfALKwfmCGJ

"We were mortified to learn that a team of people working on a Google
project improperly used Mocality’s data and misrepresented our relationship
with Mocality to encourage customers to create new websites. We’ve already
unreservedly apologised to Mocality. We’re still investigating exactly how
this happened, and as soon as we have all the facts, we’ll be taking the
appropriate action with the people involved."