[kictanet] Reality-on Media

Pamela pamela at cardiacimplants.com
Mon Jan 16 16:07:51 EAT 2012

Dear Listers,

Just catching up on the blog, been going through old mail and have been
seeing how Kenya can be propelled to a middle income country, via ICT (ICT &
Vision 2030), and of course going by the excerpts of the 'economists' on the
list.

Question: What is the definition of a Middle Income Country Today?

Pamela

(economic consumer)