[kictanet] Technology & the 2012/3 elections

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 16:18:19 EAT 2012

Hi,

I received a very interesting email from one of the 2012 presidential candidates Hon. Peter Kenneth and the concept is brilliant with technology being applied in a very professional manner.

I would have liked to post the link but due to the fear of contravening the rules of this forum I have restrained my self even though doing so would  have propelled me to the top of the leader board, but instead I will try to explain the features.

The concept is to take a message viral using social media and mobile, on offer (yes me is donkey) is a free meal and an opportunity to have a meeting with the candidate together with 10 ones 10 friends but as usual there is a catch.

To be able to qualify for the one on ten meeting you must be one of the 5 top recruiters onto the campaign, the site even has a ranking board to show you how you are doing.  It integrates seamlessly with facebook and twitter for easy spreading of the message.

The site is simple and uncluttered which allows you to better take in the available options, the flow of the requests require more thought as you move down the page until they finally ask for your address list.

I again repeat that this is a brilliant application of technology and with 17 million mobile users & 14 million internet users Peter Kenneth's campaign team might just be able to pull off an Obama on the other candidates.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor