[kictanet] Vision 2030: ICT and Other Sectors Converged (Day 3)

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Tue Jan 3 17:16:15 EAT 2012

Thanks David,

Looking at the list of technocrats mentioned working on the National Energy Policy, it looks to me the policy drafting is
restricted to the Energy sector technocrats. It doesn't look like we have any broad based representation that cuts across
the entire Public sector spectrum, especially when it comes to dealing with such a crucial sector. I thought, this is the spirit
and letter under the new constitution..? And is vision 2030 represented to ensure the policy is in tune with the vision - I
suppose then we can seek to make input via their delegation on the team.

Any possibility, that you got your hands on the draft document for our review...?

More later, as we check out the resources you gave out..

Many thanks, once again..

Regards,
Harry