[kictanet] TEAMS | EASSY Fiber Cables Cut? SEACOM | LION?

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 17:14:52 EAT 2012

You can see the aggregate traffic now, well done to KIXP for making this public!

http://www.tespok.co.ke/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&Itemid=77

see link at very bottom of page, it doesn't look like any significant
change, except perhaps for the weekend, while folk were hustling to
re-route prefixes.

--
Cheers,

McTim