[kictanet] The Sheng Question

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:22:35 EAT 2012

While it is good to speak Swahili, English etc, it is also good to enjoy
culture, and sheng is our culture right now (Ask Tuju:)
Daniel and Rigia, thanks for the resources.
Now I need a clarification, Daniel points to a paper stating that Sheng is
not creole or pidgin,but a dialect. Warigia says its pidgin or
creole.....which is which?

rgds

Grace L.N. Mutung'u (Bomu)
Kenya