[kictanet] The Sheng Question

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 15:42:28 EAT 2012

Hi,

You definitely do not speak Sheng, the dictionary does not even have a common word like "Sonko", this one must be developed for tourists who might just get themselves beaten to a pulp if they use those words in some neighbourhoods.

Have a safe week, speak Kiswahili Sanifu.

Regards

PS. Verdict: Sheng is as dead as a dodo (too bad for Tuju with his POA Party)

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200