[kictanet] Looking back at Konza

Collins Areba arebacollins at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 14:35:59 EAT 2012

@brian No i have not, but then begs the question: Why the website? and in
this age and time, why can I for instance find all information neatly
stashed under "investor information" on their websites for real estate
developments like vipingo ridge, thika greens, magaa...e.t.c, where
everything is in black and white, yet this project, apparently sponsored by
my taxpayer currency is still an enigma....

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Rad! <conradakunga at gmail.com> wrote:

> So why are we building a completely new city and for all intents and
> purposes a facility already exists?
>

> On Sunday, February 26, 2012, Dennis Kioko wrote:
>
>> ***** of Sameer says that the park was completed, and remained empty for
>> almost 2 years, awaiting the initial agreement that the government was to
>> move in.
>>
>> It then became clear that the government was in no hurry to move in, and
>> real estate can not afford to remain empty ....

*“The twentieth century has been characterized by three developments of
great political importance: the growth of democracy, the growth of
corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of
protecting corporate power against democracy”*