[kictanet] Fwd: Invitation from African Broadband Forum to East Africa Com conference, Nairobi 17 April..Bill Hearmon

Esther Wanjau esther_wanjau at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 12:47:57 EAT 2012

--- On Thu, 2/16/12, Esther Wanjau <estherwanjau at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Esther Wanjau <estherwanjau at gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Invitation from African Broadband Forum to East Africa Com conference, Nairobi 17 April..Bill Hearmon
To: esther_wanjau at yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 12:36 AM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chairman of African Broadband Forum <chair at 4gafrica.org>

Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:32 AM
To: estherwanjau at gmail.com

Dear Esther,

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL IN YOUR COMPANY

East Africa Com 2012

17-18 April 2012, Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya THE
ONLY EAST AFRICAN EVENT DEDICATED TO THE ENTIRE DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM

Register to attend East Africa Com - Apply for your *FREE
or discounted pass today

VIP Code: EAF12/MP

The East Africa region, led by Kenya, Tanzania and
Uganda, has become a hotbed for digital innovation.

East Africa Com gathers 600+ decision from across the
entire Digital Ecosystem. The Conference and Exhibition taking place on 17-18
April at the Safari Park Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya now includes brand new
stakeholders such as OTT service providers, social media players, apps
developers, content providers, digital media brands and mobile advertisers.

We now have 40+ C-level leaders of the digital market
confirmed in our agenda such as Orange Telkom Kenya, Wananchi Group and
Safaricom, plus representatives from alternative players in the digital market
such as Google and Eziki TV. At this event, you will be able to examine
relevant case studies, strategic presentations, panel sessions and interactive
debates.

For 2012, we are bringing you a brand new conference
programme giving you the keys to profitability in a changing digital ecosystem.
Plus the exclusive Mobile MarketingSummit (In Partnership with the Mobile
Marketing Association - MMA on Day 2) which will explore the growth and
potential of the mobile channel as a means of connecting and engaging with
consumers. For more information, click here http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzEnfPr8x3urt8Qk7C1Bfb

Registrations for East Africa Com are now open - don't
delay in securing your *FREE or discounted pass to East Africa’s http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzGN2irfMaDYLbVBGIkJoy
digital event of the year.

Be Inspired by the biggest names in the Digital World

* Mickael Ghossein, CEO, Orange Telkom Kenya

* Richard Bell, Group CEO, Wananchi Group

* Betty Mwangi Thuo, Chief Officer New Products Division,
Safaricom * NEW *

* Neil Ahlsten, Business Development, Google

* Santos Okottah, CEO, Eziki TV

* Julius Kinyua, CEO, Flashcom

* Ken Munyi, Head of Business, iWayAfrica Kenya Ltd * NEW
*

* James Byaruhanga, CTO, Roke Telkom

* Snehar Shah, Chief Orange Money Officer, Orange Telkom
Kenya

* Bayan Monadjem, Director of Network and Capex Planning,
Airtel Africa

* Cyrus Sang, Executive Director, Strategy and
Technology, Jamii Telecoms

* Michael Kawesa-Sekadde, General Manager – Human
Resources, MTN Uganda * NEW *

* Mbugua Njihia, CEO, Symbiotic Media Consortium

* Su Kahumbu-Stephanou, Creative Director, Green Dreams
& Creator of iCow app

Click here

http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzGYyDKl6pvaRlHHObqYkv
to download the full agenda!

APPLY TODAY for your *FREE or Discounted pass!

*East African operators, regulators and enterprise CIOs
can attend for *FREE http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzHa4Z3qqEmmXvtNVExdgs.

For all others, Click here

http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzHlBkmvKTdz3FfU37Dscp
to take advantage of the Early bird Rate by registering today to save $300.

An exclusive fee of $299 is available for you to attend
the Mobile Marketing Summit on Day 2, REGISTER TODAY http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzHx7FFB584L9P20aAJH8m.

Click here

http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzHIE0YGpmVXfYO6i3PW4j
to REGISTER TODAY

We look forward to meeting you at East Africa Com, 17-18
April, Nairobi, Kenya.

Kind Regards

The East Africa Com Team

Subuola Akinkugbe

http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzHUamhLJBN9m8AcpwWb0g

For more information on any of our exhibiting,
sponsorship, website or meeting room opportunities please contact Corrie
Thompson, email corrie.thompson at informa.com
or call +44 (20) 701 75249.

EVENT SPONSORS:

SPICE

Website: http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzI5GHAR3QElsimix02pWd

CORNING

Website: http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzIhd2TWo5vxys8oEt8ESa

VIP BAG SPONSOR:

TI SPARKLE

Website: http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzIsJod1IkmJEBUuLWeTO7

IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:

Mobile Marketing Association

Website: http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzIPM4PcmO57QVsH0SrnG1

Join Our Online Communities for Year Round Networking

Linkedin: http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzJ1iq8hH2WjX5eN8lxCBY

Com World Series Blog: http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzJcOLrn1hNw3f0TfODRxV

Twitter: http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzJol6KslwEI9oMZnhK6tS

Facebook: http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzJzRs3xFLvUfyz5uKQlpP

Youtube: http://comworldseries.msgfocus.com/c/14QzJLnNmD00n6lIlbCdWAlM

East Africa Com Website: www.comworldseries.com/eafrica

Remember to quote your VIP Code: EAF12/MP when
registering

Many Thanks

Subuola Akinkugbe

Marketing Executive

Informa Telecoms & Media

Email: subuola.akinkugbe at informa.com

Tel: +44 (0) 203 377 3161

Website: www.comworldseries.com

Join our
Online Communities:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AllAboutCom @AllAboutCom

Linkedin: East Africa Com , North Africa Com , West & Central Africa Com , Nigeria Com , Middle East Telco World Summit

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/comworldseries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AllAboutCom

Blog: www.comworldseries.blogspot.com

Informa Telecoms & Media is a trading name of
Informa UK Limited. Registered in England under no. 1072954

Registered Office: Mortimer House, 37-41 Mortimer Street, London
W1T 3JH