[kictanet] Weird Things ...Konza City?

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Wed Feb 15 18:30:13 EAT 2012

I might be wading into this probably raging waters rather late, but
nonetheless..

The Optimist-Pessimist-Realist-Opportunist scenario model as alluded to
earlier in our context is probably one of

the most skewed reference model to be in existence to date that is to
account for the  tiny handful of oligarchs

who strut our landscape at the expense of the rest of the populace. This I
call "oligarchic opportunism" not

"Capitalism, even with a human face". Now it seems a race for time, for each
one of us to get admitted into

the most "prestigious" club.

In fact creating level playing terms in this same context might never turn
out to be a level playing field in that sense

of the word after all, but rather, an eskewed level playing field. When you
place the elephant and the deer in the same

field to graze, guess who will send the other scampering..!  To guarantee
and attain equal opportunities for all will

really take us a long time to achieve. We are simply are not anywhere near
there yet.

So that it can possibly help this project move forward, I believe the big
question here that needs and beg answer is

how do we safely and uncompromisingly navigate past and beyond heavily
vested interests. This, as sure as is day

and night, will scuttle this project. The Ps has already alluded to this,
regarding "heavenly" promises he's getting.

As a PPP initiative, this is the single major threat we have in conducting a
SWOT analysis on this project. Let's

immunize it.

Some things are never really that plain to the eye.. And please, let us
dream and dream wisely..!

Harry