[kictanet] Weird Things ...Konza City?

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:55:50 EAT 2012

I'm stand on the platform of trying to understand an issue before I comment
on it. Seems that thanks to the great information put together by those
responsible I can talk as if I am an insider ..... simply because I take
time to read ... and think before I speak.

Hope this helps,

Brian

Brian Munyao Longwe
e-mail: blongwe at gmail.com