[kictanet] Kenya Blacklisted?- Paypal, Credit Cards

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 15:19:32 EAT 2012

Hi,

The local authentication has been active for over 2 years now, the SMS thing is what the USA is now trying to implement after seeing the success of Safaricom.

I believe the issue of rejected transactions has to do with cards issued by certain banks.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor