[kictanet] Wezesha Laptop initiative, was it a trial run?

Twahir Mohamed tmohamed at ict.go.ke
Mon Feb 6 13:22:22 EAT 2012

Dear Barrack

The Wezesha Initiative  ended  last year August ,the portal was disabled

Regards
Twahir

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Barrack Otieno <otieno.barrack at gmail.com>wrote:

> Listers,
>

> Anyone with an idea as to whether this initiative is still on, seem like
> the portal went down.
>

> Best Regards
>
> --
> Barrack O. Otieno
> +254721325277
> +254-20-2498789
> Skype: barrack.otieno
> http://www.otienobarrack.me.ke/

Twahir Mohamed
Kenya ICT Board

Telposta Towers, 12th Floor, Kenyatta Ave
P.O. Box 27150 - 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
t: + 254-020-2211960/62 | m: + 254 (0) 722944181 e:
tmohamed at ict.go.ke<htomno at ict.go.ke>

Visit: www.ict.go.ke
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/kenyaictboard
Follow us on twitter: @kenyaICTboard
---------------------
*Our Vision*: Kenya becomes a top 10 ICT hub
*Our Mission*: To champion and actively enable Kenya to adopt and exploit
ICT, through promotion of partnerships, investments and infrastructure
growth for socio economic enrichment
*Our Quality Policy*: Kenya ICT Board is committed to consistently deliver
quality ICT services and manage projects that support the growth of
Information and Communication Technology, to satisfy the needs and
expectations of customers.
Kenya ICT Board shall comply with all requirements and continually improve
the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Kenya ICT Board leadership shall establish and review quality objectives in
line with this policy and ensure commitment of all employees.