[kictanet] Fw: Grants for open applications development

Bitange Ndemo bitange at jambo.co.ke
Thu Feb 2 03:12:04 EAT 2012

Listers,
I attended an Open Data conference in Abu Dhabi on 8th of this month.  There are opportunities emerging out of that conference that I want to bring to your attention.  I will give a brief of the conference but in the meantime we need our application developers to check this.  Please read e-mail below and the attachments.

Ndemo.

Sent from my BlackBerry®