[kictanet] 2063: Kenya @ 100 Short Story & Essay Contest - New Deadline - March 31st, 2012‏

Francis Hook francis.hook at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:12:41 EAT 2012

Hi,
Thanks. Yes indeed with regard to ICT, it would be interesting to see
something in that regard - I know we have very good champions and
visionaries in Kenya presently who are already taking the country in
that direction despite all the surrounding "noise" and side shows.

A very interesting initiative I must say.

Regards.

--
Francis Hook
+254 733 504561