[kictanet] Journalists Can Save Kenya Open Data Initiative

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Sun Dec 30 19:28:25 EAT 2012

Grace,
I had said that if we do not get more data and build the demand side of
data, we shall have hit the dead end with Open Data. Of course the good
journalist wanted a global attention on this hence the headline.  We are
doing good with open data.  We are hiring a scientist and support staff to
make the data more palatable to ordinary citizens.

Ndemo.