[kictanet] New communication rules: Kenya refuses to sign on

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 16:29:06 EAT 2012

thanks for the pointer, it seems likely there was some inter-ITU
politics going on that we are not privy to.

We should never have agreed to the AfCP in the first place, it was not
a useful set of provisions in the context of the ITRs or in the
context of Internet development across the Continent!

--
Cheers,

McTim