[kictanet] US & UK Declare they will not make sign ITRs

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 21:35:52 EAT 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Ali Hussein <ali at hussein.me.ke> wrote:

> Listers
>
> Sitting in plenary and as expected The US & The UK have declared they will
> not sign the ITRs. Other aligned country are sure to follow suit.

and un-aligned

CR, DK, NL even KE?

from transcript:
>> KENYA: Yes. Kenya wants to appreciate your patience and to thank the
Government of UAE for the efforts that you've made towards reaching a
consensus.
Kenya, prior to coming here, held several meetings through the
multistakeholder approach and hoped that we would achieve the objectives we
set. Unfortunately, we have not reached those objectives and I wish to say
here that we reserve our rights every reservations to go back home and do
more consultations.
Thank you.

--
Cheers,