[kictanet] Under what conditions should we shut down twitter, internet, radio, TV in Kenya?

ngethe.kariuki2007 at yahoo.co.uk ngethe.kariuki2007 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 13:51:29 EAT 2012

Our communications policy,law and regulations did not contemplate blanket shutdown as this is clearly an extra ordinary measure.However,on the occurence of an emergency,then the government,within the law,could take whatever actions are necessary to normalise the situation.These actions do not exclude communications.
Sent from my BlackBerry®