[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Safaricom sending unsolicited messages

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Dec 6 12:40:38 EAT 2012

Safaricom have very unethical business strategies. The worst is the
555 gambling scam where you have to pay to be in the promotion. How is
it a promotion? What product are they selling? In promotions, you get
an entry to products you have consumed, their revenue should not be
based on gambling.

CCK should give us a responce.

--
Mwendwa Kivuva