[kictanet] Under what conditions should we shut down twitter, internet, radio, TV in Kenya?

Francis Hook francis.hook at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:59:11 EAT 2012

what I meant to say, is that not everyone uses the internet.  Road,
yes everyone uses the roads at some point in time - to go to work, the
market, hospital, travel etc.   So its not quite a like for like
comparison.   A closer comparison would be smokers and smoking.  Few
do it, but it affects everyone and tolerance of smoking should not be
foisted on everyone if only to uphold the smokers' "rights".  So in
that sense, ban smoking in public places - simple.

--
Francis Hook
+254 733 504561