[kictanet] Under what conditions should we shut down twitter, internet, radio, TV in Kenya?

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:42:47 EAT 2012

Do we shut down roads when accidents kill a few thousand?

Why should media and Internet be shut down for the actions of an
irresponsible few. Incitement does not happen overnight, even when
perpetuated by government itself as has been the case in history.

It takes weeks of planning and coordination to organise mass violence, and
there is usually signs of such in the ground. Otherwise, government should
disband NSIS if they are failing in their role.