[kictanet] WCIT visualization website

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 01:57:39 EAT 2012

Thanks, Alice. This is really an interesting tool. Any idea who put it
together? I'd think they deserve some recognition but it seems there's no
hint on the page whatsoever as to who they might be.

Mawaki

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:02 AM, Alice Munyua <alice at apc.org> wrote:

> Great for tracking  relevant documents as they are discussed and following
> the debate.
>
> http://wcit-proposals.info/
>

> Best
>
> Alice

Mawaki Chango, PhD
Project Coordinator, Africa Internet Policy Project
Association for Progressive Communications
25 BP 1881 Abidjan 25
Cote d'Ivoire
+225 44 48 77 64
(USA +1 202 390 0885)