[kictanet] A solidarity Statement on Kenya's Delegation to WCIT-12

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Dec 4 16:04:25 EAT 2012

Dear colleagues

We realize that over the last few days there has been heated discussions on the different positions regarding Kenya's National Position to WCIT and the divergent views on the same. We believe that we are stronger in diversity and opinion and that this doesn't negate the fact that while in Dubai we will show a united front after resolving our common positions.

We believe that the team at CCK will at all times have the best interests of the country at heart and incorporate stakeholders views as much as possible.

Having said that we would like to reiterate our support for the team Kenya leaders in this very important process.

 TUKO PAMOJA

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd