[kictanet] CAUTION ON HARDLINE POSITIONS

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:52:51 EAT 2012

Dear Matano, Obam, Wambua, Omo et al,

I for one, have confidence in the representation that the CCK-led Kenya
delegation provides us with. I believe that your long experience in matters
at the ITU level as well as with the consensus building and negotiation
processes that take place therein will be of great benefit to us, not only
as a nation but also as stakeholders in the internet industry.

We look forward to hearing back from you regarding the outcomes.

Best regards,

Brian

  [image: logo]
*Brian Munyao Longwe*