[kictanet] Kibaki, Raila meddling stalls CCK actions

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Wed Aug 29 15:48:59 EAT 2012

Mark,

The world has changed and indeed, Kenya has changed, your statement "we don't work in vacuums and when directed to do something by superiors, you do it"......is a very sad statement and goes to show how mindsets MUST change in Kenya!

In a reformed enviornment, we can't work with your kind of mindset!

Edith