[kictanet] Kibaki, Raila meddling stalls CCK actions

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:35:33 EAT 2012

Edith,

Airtel is a private firm thus hiking their prices is not really a national
matter seeing as they are not the dominant player. If I recall correctly
they are bleeding money due to the weird business model they are trying to
push.

Dr.Ndemo is an employee at the end of the day and employees follow
employers rules. I see nothing wrong with this.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com>wrote:

> Edith,
>
> How do you question Kibaki/Raila? The PS takes directives, just like the
> ministers so he cannot question.
> Those two do not allow themselves to be questioned in any public fora. I
> remember Raila has been to some radio stations, but that is not the right
> platform we can use to question them/put them to task.
>
> In such cases, I can tell you for sure - Desktop Activism[0] is all you
> can do!
>
> [0] Kenyans like complaining and ranting and growling - activism behind
> their desks/phones/gadgets, which never makes a difference. Even street
> activism these days don't make those two to lose a wink! We need some
> drastic changes in the political arena. Do away with the old order.
>

> On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Edith Adera <eadera at idrc.or.ke> wrote:
>
>> mmm...conspiracy of silence?
>>
>> Should we be a community that cannot question the powers that be?
>>
>> Edith

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke