[kictanet] Counterfeit Eggs and why we must automate produce records

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:28:46 EAT 2012

This is shocking to say the least. Local markets must be protected. The
story about free markets is hogwash since the countries that preach it the
most do not allow foreign companies to dominate their markets. This reminds
me of the political nightmare that ensued when a Chinese company attempted
to buy an american oil company. And this happened in the 'freest' country
on the planet.

We must lock down our markets.

--
Regards,