[kictanet] Wangusi is the new CCK Head

Paul Makobi paul at adwest.net
Fri Aug 24 14:53:32 EAT 2012

congrats Francis

----- Original Message -----
From: " Walubengo J" < jwalu @yahoo.com>
To: paul@ adwest .net
Cc: kictanet @lists. kictanet .or. ke
Sent: Wednesday, 22 August, 2012 9:40:50 AM
Subject: Re: [ kictanet ] Wangusi is the new CCK Head

Whao ! that was fast! I would have thought more time would be required to balance out the political lobbying :-). Either way, congrats to Wangusi , am sure quite a number chicken will be served for dinner in certain parts of the country :-)

But on a more serious note, the DG task is quite cut out - especially as we head into the election. Whereas it would have been simply to balance the interests of Operators/Competitors, Govt and Consumers it is now complicated by the interests of (electioneering) Politicians, Bankers (mobile money) and more recently Bloggers (social media - ref. Robert Alai ?).

It is indeed a full plate ahead of the DG . All the best.

walu .